Quickly start a new proposal using the statement of work parsing utility, historic estimates and process templates along with basis of estimate (BOE) rationale.
Get an accurate, winning price using complex rate structures, escalation, material takeoff sheets and your entered estimates.
Use your pricing data to create DCAA/DCMA and FAR 15-2 compliant reports. Or easily create customized reports to meet the requirements of your industry’s owners and stakeholders.
What our Users Are Saying About our Proposal Software
"We use BOEMax for several different purposes. We use it for traditional estimates and proposal generation, but it has also been great for rolling wave planning for the contracts."
"BOEMax is super easy to use! Our estimators love it and it allows the capture team and price-to-win team time to do the ‘what-if’ analysis that we need."
"The BOEMax application enables a process-driven approach toward a compliant estimating system—this is unprecedented."
Core benefits of BOEMax Proposal Software
- Break the statement of work into a proposal outline in a flash
- Use the estimate library and project templates to get your bid going quickly
- Create compliant documents and reports using your pricing data
Easy to Use
- Engineers and estimators can input their estimates with ease
- See everything at a glance in an Excel-like pivot table
- Import Excel data to easily build data structures
- Send data bi-directionally with MS Project and Primavera
- Export proposal data to EVM software like EVMax or Cobra
- Use the full-featured API
“Is BOEMax right for my company?”
BOEMax works with companies of many sizes and industries, including:
Small and Medium Business Contractors
- Set up as a cloud based proposal application or run on your servers
- Scale back features to only what you need
- Transfer proposal data easily to prime contractors
Large Government Contractors
- Create standard subcontractor cost estimate templates to import their proposal data
- Create “Price to Win” scenarios
- Keep your reporting DCAA compliant and fully traceable
- Receive contractor cost data
- Import from Excel and integrate with Propricer
- Set up contractor cost data with government requirements in mind
Engineering & Construction
- Build accurate and consistent cost estimates using crews, assemblies and process libraries
- Create time-phased cost estimates using bi-directional integration with Primavera
- Manage budget revisions and change control
- Easily determine escalation across multi-year capital projects
Oil & Gas
- Develop a more accurate budget and basis of estimate
- Control the construction process for capital intensive projects
- Plan and schedule resources to optimize productivity
Scientific Research Projects
- Bi-directional integration with schedule tools to create time-phased cost estimates and budgets
- Role-based grid views to easily enter and manage data
- Built-in workflow and audit trails to track changes
- Drag and drop report wizard – the only limit is your imagination
Get timely customer support that’s actually supportive
Have an issue? Send us a ticket and we’ll resolve it quickly—regardless of the problem’s complexity.