Achieve a Quick Startup
Import your proposal data from BOEMax to quickly establish the budget baseline.
Keep track of changes with built-in change control and historical traceability.
Generate a range of optimistic and pessimistic estimates at completion.
Create compliant and ad-hoc reports with easy-to-use wizards.
What our Users are Saying About EVMax
"EVMax surpasses Cobra and a lot of the other earned value engines in the market today. EVMax is a little more user-friendly...and the seamless integration between EVMax and BOEMax—other tools don’t have that type of capability."
"I just wanted to thank ProjStream VERY, VERY much for the efforts you have put into the Program Change Log in EVMax, IT ROCKS!"
"It has definitely given us a competitive advantage in a tough marketplace and has essentially paid for itself after the first proposal."
Core Benefits of an Earned Value Management Tool like EVMax:
Track Budget Baseline Changes
- Track changes down to the reference date, work package and resource
- Keep track of budget change requests and work authorization documents
- Save and track document changes with document versioning
Easily Share Project Information
- See your entire project on one screen using an Excel-like pivot table
- Allow estimators, CAMs and engineers to log in and update their task status with ease
- Load data via Excel or export data to Excel
Integrates with Other Project Control Tools
- Import proposal data from BOEMax so you’re not starting from scratch
- Send data bi-directionally with MS Project and Primavera
- See data graphically with Encore Analytics or MAXBoard
“Is an Earned Value Management tool right for my company?”
EVMax works with companies of many sizes and industries, including:
Small and Medium Business Contractors
- Run in the cloud or on premise
- Support earned value management practices scaled to project needs
- Choose from quick start packages
Large Government Contractors
- Supports EIA-748 compliant EVM system requirements
- Scales to simpler progress tracking on smaller programs
- Produce IPMR Reports Formats 1 to 5 and 7 or data submissions (UN/CEFACT XML, Revision B JSON)
Oil & Gas Industry Projects
- Manage mega projects with multiple venture partners and distributed geographical teams
- Integrate your timesheets and daily progressions
- Enter in quantities from engineering drawings
Engineering & Construction
- Develop detail budgets and forecasts based on takeoffs
- Measure productivity and manage earned value based on takeoff quantities
- Leverage RS Means or your own historical estimate data to build your baseline
Scientific Research Projects
- Simplified data entry and role-based views
- Develop a work breakdown structure and dictionary to clearly communicate work scope requirements
- Easily produce estimate at completion forecasts for comparison to the project’s funding profile
Get timely customer support that’s actually supportive
Have an issue? Send us a ticket and we’ll resolve it quickly—regardless of the problem’s complexity.