Import your proposal data from BOEMax to start the project day one.
Keep track of ANY changes with Project Change Control.
Generate a range of optimistic and pessimistic forecasts quickly.
Create compliant reporting with easy-to-use wizards.
What our users are saying
"EVMax surpasses Cobra and a lot of the other earned value engines in the market today. EVMax is a little more user-friendly...and the seamless integration between EVMax and BOEMax—other tools don’t have that type of capability."
"I just wanted to thank ProjStream VERY, VERY much for the efforts you have put into the Program Change Log in EVMax, IT ROCKS!"
"It has definitely given us a competitive advantage in a tough marketplace and has essentially paid for itself after the first proposal."
Core benefits of using EVMax
Easy to track changes.
- Track changes down to the reference date, work package and resource.
- Keep track of budget change requests and work authorization documents.
- Save and track document changes with document versioning.
Easy to use.
- See your entire project on one screen using an Excel-like pivot table.
- Allow estimators, CAMs and engineers to log in and update their task status with ease.
- Load data via Excel or export data to Excel.
- Import proposal data from BOEMax so you’re not starting from scratch.
- Send data bi-directionally with MS Project and Primavera.
- See data graphically with Encore Analytics or MAXBoard.
“Is EVMax right for my company?”
EVMax works with companies of many sizes and industries, including:
Small and medium business contractors
- Run in the cloud or on premise.
- Get full EVM or EV Lite.
- Choose from quick start packages.
Large government contractors.
- Meets ANSI 748 Requirements.
- Scales to simpler progress tracking on smaller programs.
- Offers IPMR Reports 1-5 & 7 (UN/CEFACT).
Oil & gas industry projects
- Manage mega projects with multiple venture partners and distributed geographical teams.
- Integrate your timesheets and daily progressions.
- Enter in quantities from engineering drawings.
- Develop detail budgets and forecasts based on takeoffs.
- Measure productivity and earned value based on takeoff quantities.
- Leverage RS Means or your own historical estimate data to build your baseline.
Get timely customer support that’s actually supportive
Have an issue? Send us a ticket and we’ll resolve it quickly—regardless of the problem’s complexity.